A place to smile when you are feeling beat.
You’re going to make mistakes in life. It’s what you do after the mistakes that counts.
Reblog if you’ve sprayed a fountain of blood everywhere checking your blood sugar!
Diabetic Pet Peeve
"Can you eat that?"
I’ll eat you if you don’t shut up.
I’ve never had butter here, it’s for insulin duh,
Artichokes & Asparagus
Salmon & eggs
Lemon & ginger
Green tea, Camomile tea & Almond milk
Peanut butter can control blood sugar and appetite
Diabetes Care discovered that vinegar slows down the usual…
- Diabetes cannot be always managed with only diet and exercise.
- Many diabetics are insulin dependent.
- There are many types of diabetes such as Type 1, 2, 3 and gestational diabetes
- Most diabetics are injecting themselves up to 5/6 times a day, just to stay alive.
- Diabetes is not caused by…
My parents constantly send (or sent, I should say) me articles on beta cell encapsulation, bionic pancreas, and other future “cures.” However, I asked them to stop. I really appreciate their efforts to read and educate themselves on my disease, but I don’t want to hear about the possibilities…